Consultant / Senior Consultant in Deals (Transaction Services)
1 day left
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
PwC is a powerful network of over 250 000 experts across 158 countries, all committed to deliver quality in assurance, consulting, tax and legal services. We work with organizations from all over the world to build trust in society and solve important problems.
PwC has been present on the Ukrainian market since 1993. The headquarters of the firm is in Kyiv with full service offices in Lviv and Dnipro.
Working with us means working with inspiring, goal-oriented and passionate team players, who make an impact. PwC offers an access to outstanding expertise, dynamic work environment and professional development.
- Employment, competitive salary and cash bonuses for excellent performance.
- Exceptional opportunities for professional and personal development - ACCA certification is fully paid by the company, numerous in-house and external trainings, free English classes at the office.
- Career growth - ‘from intern to partner’ opportunity.
- Strong, enthusiastic and friendly team.
- Interesting and challenging tasks.
- Convenient working conditions - comfortable office at the city center; flexible working hours; dress code only for business meetings; fruit days.
- Sports and healthcare - health and life insurance; corporate doctor; free yoga at the office; football and volleyball corporate teams.
- Networking events - at least 3 corporate party annually; Friday party each month.
- Travel opportunities where you get the chance to work at another PwC office elsewhere in the world.
If you want to further develop your career in Transaction Services and contribute to a successful professional experience, join our Team!
PwC is offering you the opportunity for further professional development by joining our colleagues as Associate or Senior Associate within our Advisory - Transaction Services department.
Responsibilities and Roles:
- Participate in buy-side and sell-side financial due diligence engagements;
- Participate in preparing financial analyses related to the Income Statement and Balance Sheet;
- Analyse the financial operations of the target companies and identify issues that may impact the purchase price;
- Understand and evaluate financial and operational trends of target companies;
- Take part in client meetings, proposal/pitching stage;
- Participate in the preparation of work deliverables and contributing to complex areas of the report-writing process.
Education, experience and skills requirements:
- University Degree in Economics/ Finance/ Accounting or similar;
- Sound knowledge in the areas of financial reporting, budgeting, management accounting/ reporting;
- ACCA / CIMA / CFA papers taking / passed is an advantage;
- 2+ years of relevant consulting/audit and/or industry experience;
- Fluent written and oral English;
- Superior analytical skills using financial modelling, research, and accounting analysis.
- Ability to operate in multitask environment;
- Strong communication, presentation and report writing skills;
- Ability to work well within a team.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.