Risk Data Analytics Senior Manager
4 days left
- Experience level
Over 300 employees have already joined the ranks of the new financial center whose headquarter is located in Poznan.
The Polish financial center is a part of GSK global operating model, responsible for serving the European region. Similar two units, responsible for serving Americas, as well as for Asia and Australia, are located in Costa Rica and Malaysia respectively. Our regional finance hubs will be centres of expertise that will work together as one finance team to share best practice and knowledge, working closely with other markets and colleagues from around the world.
Currently, we have an exciting opportunity for a Risk Data Analytics Senior Manager who will provide Global Finance (LOCS, BSCs, BPOs and corporate finance organisations), global process owners (GPOs) support in assessing risks and identifying gaps in controls and also opportunities for process simplification and efficiency. This role assesses the Global Finance risk environment and focus on key areas to drive for action plans from the organisation and also perform our own assessment of key risks via data analytics.
- Responsible for building out the strategy, planning and implementation of the overall data analytics and business intelligence strategy within FRMC and align with other Risk Analytics teams in GEC and A&A to ensure no duplication.
- Lead cost effective, timely high-quality reporting and analytics across complex compliance/risk organization while complying with GSK and legal ethical standards.
- Develop relationships with ERP teams (CERPS, JDE) & GEC IBM & A&A to ensure successful data mining and analytics activities are conducted regularly.
- Business partnering role with Process Operations teams (SLOs) globally / Global Process Owners (GPOs) to identify stakeholder needs and report trends in process gaps, process risks with a view to create positive risk management impact.
- Proactively engage Process Operations teams (SLOs) / Global Process Owners (GPOs) to identify opportunities to leverage technology and analytics in connection with driving simplification and efficiency across processes.
- Support the other FRMC pillars Directors to utilise and build out the use of data analytics.
- Lead the design and development of analytical projects to understand risks across the key business processes.
- Be a team leader on various special projects requiring data analytical and risk assessment skills e.g. Root Cause Analysis (RCA) with the ability to manage and influence stakeholders with conflicting agendas.
- Leads and/or participates on cross-functional and matrixed projects to reduce risk and/or implement new or enhanced controls related to key processes or systems.
- Lead and manage the Analytics team members, set objectives and manage their workload and development
- Motivate, inspire, coach and mentor colleagues within the Data Analytics team to increase their expertise in state-of-the-art analytic techniques, data science, data engineering, data governance, and software development.
- Have the ability to define clear objectives for individuals you manage. Ensure there is proactive engagement in personal development of yourself and of individuals you manage supported by a development plan.
- Able to deliver big picture benefits and make careful and swift prioritisation and resourcing calls. Be responsible and manage the team's budget allocation.
- Have a practical understanding of machine learning and statistical analytical techniques to gain insight into our data in order to be able to guide data scientists.
- Evangelise the benefits of using technology and analytical tools to gain insights, upskill and organise trainings for the wider Finance Risk Management and Controls team to self-serve and use tools from the GSK toolbox.
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in delivering and embedding pragmatic analytics, commensurate with the level of risk in the underlying business operations.
- Understanding of the implications on data analysis related to complex end-to-end business processes comprised of multiple systems and manual interventions (P2P, O2C, R2R, tax & statutory reporting processes)
- Significant experience with relational database management systems; including advanced SQL (complex joins, indexing, etc.).
- Solid experience in auditing information systems and internal controls
- Experience in implementing and reviewing data governance frameworks
- 3-5 years of work experience including experience on large, complex data analytics or intelligence programs and Big Data
- Excellent eye for details and ability to identify trends and patterns of information
- Experience in audit, controls and risk management
- Working experience with a range of data tools, such as:
- ETL: Informatica, DataStage, DirectLink, SSIS, Oracle DI, SAS DI.
- RDBMS & MDM: SAP, Oracle, SQL Server.
- Reporting: Qlikview, Tableau, Power BI, Spotfire, Cognos, SAS EBI
- Analytics: ACL, SAS, R.
- Familiarity with core BI/DW concepts (data warehouse vs. operational data store, etc.).
- Knowledge of SAP ERP system
- Familiriaty with Microsoft Azure resources: Azure SQL DB, Data Factory, DataBricks, Storage Accounts (Blob Storage)
- Familiarity with data modelling, entity relationship diagrams, and data dictionaries.
- Experience in Agile methodologies or Lean Sigma certification
- Demonstrated proficiency in developing KPI’s and visual controls
- Minimum requirement: Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Information systems or other applicable degree & further education qualification in Risk (CIA) or Finance (CA, ACCA, CIMA.)
- Preferred education level: Bachelor’s Degree in Analytics, Business Administration, Law, Finance, or other applicable degree
What we offer:
- We are a high performing talented team who support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class
- Career with purpose - whatever it is you’re doing, you’ll be sharing in our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer
- Contributing to creation of development strategy for the set financial department
- Leading key projects regarding to set financial area
- Competitive salary, annual bonus plan
- Healthcare benefits (medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund, preventive healthcare services)
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Supportive & friendly working environment
- Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.