International Tax Intern
What if your career could have a lasting impact on you, and on the world?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and, in the future, – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
The opportunity: your next adventure awaits
EY’s International Transaction Tax services (ITTS) practice works with multinational and domestic entities to design transaction strategies that meet their business, operational and financial objectives. The ITTS practice is a trusted business advisor to domestic and multinational corporate and private equity clients on, among other services, mergers and acquisitions, integrations, internal restructurings, divestitures and capital markets transactions. We are looking for a highly motivated, ambitious, enthusiastic and hard-working tax professional who is looking for a challenging career move.
This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated and ambitious individual to join EY’s specialist ITTS teams in our Kyiv office. The teams help support and deliver International tax advice for their clients across Ukraine and abroad. The successful candidate will have an opportunity to work with both clients and all the EY local offices, providing a great opportunity to build and expand your corporate network.
Your key responsibilities
As part of our ITTS team, you will build and maintain tax relationships with clients and provide high levels of client service.
- Participation in international tax structuring projects (advising on international holding, financing, IP, trading structures)
- Research of international tax law and local tax laws
- Drafting a written advice on various tax and legal matters
- Dealing with client regarding various tax matters.
What we look for
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- University degree in Law, Accounting, Finance or Economics (5-6 year of study)
- General knowledge of international taxation and Ukrainian Tax Code
- Understanding of international tax law principles, double tax treaties, EU tax law, BEPS recommendation framework
- Good business English and Ukrainian writing skills
- Computer literacy (MS Word, Excel and Power Point)
- Previous international tax consulting experience is advantage
- Experience in Tax, Banking, Finance and Accounting is also welcomed
- Excellent communicator in a range of situations both written and oral.
What we offer
- Personalized career development: As you grow and develop here, you’ll discover the tools, culture and opportunities to help personalize your career journey, so that it’s as unique as you are.
- Flexibility and mobility. Here, you can combine global opportunity with flexible working and mobility options because when you’re at your best, we’re at ours.
- Benefits. At EY you will find a competitive salary, a wide social package, wellness initiatives, etc.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.