Controller in Asset Management # 171360
Your field of responsibility
Join us as an Asset Management Controller to provide support for International Wealth Management (IWM) division in the area of Asset Management. In this role you calculate, analyze and report cross and intra-divisional collaboration revenues and costs. You understand the drivers of related P&L line items and will be actively involved in month –end closing. You manage and monitor intercompany cash settlements, ledger postings and you are responsible for analysis across EMEA and Swiss Asset Management departments. Close collaboration with business partners and Controllers within IWM division located in Zurich and New York as well as with Financial Accounting.
Your future colleagues
Our team is dedicated, hardworking and used to work independently as well as collaboratively. We work with a high level of integrity, attention to detail and look for a colleague who shares our passion and high standards. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
We are looking for:
- University degree in Economics, Banking, Finance or higher education in a technical science with 2nd field of study in Economics, Banking or Finance
- 3-5 years of experience in Banking/Controlling/Accounting
- Detailed knowledge of MS Office (practical Excel knowledge)
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English and interpersonal skills
- Excellent conceptual and analytical skills with a flair for data and figures
- Well organized, diligent and ability to prioritize work
- Problem solving skills - identifying and reporting processes shortcomings and suggesting/implementing efficient solutions
- Ambitious, highly motivated individual with proactive approach and ability to work without supervision
- Understanding of the value of diversity in the workplace and dedication to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
- Private medical care
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.