P2P Regional Implementation Lead
The Europe Finance HUB is a part of GSK global operating model, responsible for serving the European region. Similar two units, responsible for serving Americas, as well as for Asia and Australia, are located in Costa Rica and Malaysia respectively. Our regional finance hubs will be centers of expertise that will work together as one finance team to share best practice and knowledge, working closely with other markets and colleagues from our global headquarters in London.
We are looking for Purchase to Pay (P2P) Regional Implementation Lead for the areas of expertise listed below to deliver best in class global P2P processes to the EMEA Regional GSK businesses balancing cost, quality, customer experience, risk management and to work on Transformation initiatives (process and system improvement using Lean methodology) and Training.
Such a role will require process expertise end to end, with a strong focus on driving and embedding change.
Person in this role will be working closely across the GPO P2P Team on process and improvement standardization around Vendor Master Data, Invoice Processing, Payment processing and P2P Helpdesk areas.
How you will contribute to our success:
- Work closely with P2P Global Process Owners and P2P Operations on process improvement & standardization for EMEA region using a ‘think globally, act locally’ mindset
- Promote best practice and compliance of standard global P2P practices across through embedded changes and networking within the EMEA Region and with peers in other global finance processes
- Build GSK Operations and understanding of P2P systems and process to support issue resolution, including identification of workarounds to mitigate impact and agreeing the right level of escalation
- To consult and provide subject matter expertise to Transition / Transformation team and work closely with project delivery team on required aspects of P2P process mapping and end state design recommendation
- Engage Service Delivery Lead / Transition Lead, Regional Leader and GPO to drive resolution of process and systems exceptions and ongoing systems issues
- Lead mitigation risks in processes and systems as a result of control performance
Ideally, we are looking for a Finance professional with the below:
- University Degree in Finance, Accountancy, Business or related fields
- At least 2 years of experience as P2P Super User or Subject Matter Expert
- Experience of working in a control / SOX environment
- Previous experience of working with SAP
- FMCG / Pharmaceutical industry experience would be a bonus
- Previous experience in managing offshore service Team
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with and influence users/vendors remotely
- Fluency in English
- Self-motivated and display of initiative in solving problems
How you will be rewarded:
- We are a high performing talented team who support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class
- Career with purpose - whatever it is you’re doing, you’ll be sharing our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer
- Possibility of developing within the role and company’s structure
- Additional benefits (bonus plan, medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund)
- Access to newest technologies and solutions
- Team Building events
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Supportive & friendly working environment
- Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.