NE AR & SIP Manager
Job descriptions In charge of NE AR collection and SIP review, including:
Sales Installation Progress (SIP) Management
- Take lead in Sales Installation Progress (SIP) Management and follow up with Project Manager / Engineer (PM/PE) by monitoring key milestone for billing, variation order (VO), cost re-estimation, risk, and opportunity of the project.
- Set up collection target for Field team.
- Follow-up AR collection with PM/PE through SIP meeting, weekly collection review and daily call, update AR tracker.
- Engaged and follow up with collection agents on assigned collection clients.
- Directs interaction with clients to resolve payment issues related to AR reconciliation, finance such billing, tax invoices, exchange rate, SKBDN and offset arrangement.
- Support cash applications.
- TOP and Credit loss review
- Prepare AR collection and reserve forecast.
Skills and Qualifications
- Language : Indonesia and English.
- Education background min. bachelor’s degree (S1) major in Finance.
- Strong AR collection background with MNC project experience.
- Communication skills, able to report to executives and clearly communicate with team members across departments.
- Team coordination – developing, leading, and coordinating crossfunctional teams, as projects frequently involve sales, accounting, and management personnel.
- Financial analysis – Need extensive experience in financial management, including gathering and analysing data, organizing reports, and presenting findings to stakeholders.
- Budgeting and forecasting – Develop budgets and create forecasts to support projects related to AR collection and reserve.
- Time management – Highly organized and able to develop project schedules, identify milestones and deliverables, meet the deadline.
Apply for NE AR & SIP Manager
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly