Accountant, Group Finance
We are looking for an Accountant to join our Group Finance team in the Isle of Man on a 10 month Fixed Term Contract from May 2021.
The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining the accounting records and the production of management reports for a Group Management Company and other corporate entities within the group
Responsibilities will include:
- Monthly balance sheet reviews
- Control of Inter-Company accounts and reconciliations
- Monthly/Quarterly VAT returns
- Monthly processing to include prepayments / fixed assets / journals / bank reconciliations
- Project control in the balance sheet
- Monthly minimum controls
- Preparation of other financial and management reporting information as and when required
- Qualified Accountant or qualified by experience
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills and an ability to work to deadlines
- Willingness to learn
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.Company description
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.