Senior Accountant (m/f)
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Senior Accountant (m/f)
As part of the Accounting, Compliance and Reporting (ACR) Team, you will be responsible for all day-to-day accounting tasks in a timely and accurate manner.
You will liaise with third parties, including clients finance teams, auditors, tax authorities and other stakeholders.
Your key responsibilities
You will be in charge of the review of monthly, quarterly and annually reporting. As a senior accountant, you will have the responsibilities to check and ensure about the accuracy as well as the quality of the financial statements prepared by juniors.
You will also have to handle ad-hoc reports under Lux GAAP, IFRS, US GAAP and foreign to local GAAP’s conversion of the accounts and financial statements.
As a senior, your role will be to review and submit the different statistical reports to BCL. To prepare the CSSF’s reports, corporate income tax returns and VAT returns.
You will coach, review and guide junior accountants who work on the same portfolio as yourself, assess team members’ performances.
Skills and attributes for success
To qualify for the role, you must have
- University Degree (minimum Bachelor BAC+3 degree) in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- Minimum of 3-4 years of similar work experience
- Relevant experience with Real Estate/Private Equity structures
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Familiarity with LuxGAAP
- Fluency in English, French and/or German would be considered as a real asset
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (excel, Pivot table, formulas…)
- Experience with accounting tools would be an asset (Exact online, Yardi, eFiscalease, Navision…)
What we look for
- Excellent writing, communication and presentation skills
- Team spirit
- Organizational, multitasking and prioritization skills.
What we offer
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.