Consultant (m/f) - Business Transformation
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
The opportunities: your next adventure awaits
As part of the Business Transformation team, you will collaborate on challenging projects alongside high performing professionals from different backgrounds. Together we will advise clients on executive level in the Financial Services industry to improve or transform their businesses, optimize their capabilities and help them drive growth and manage risk while achieving excellence. You can expect to work with team members across various topics, including business strategy and transformation, revenue improvement, customer experience, operational efficiency, and regulatory change.
What we look for
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- An excellent academic track record in one of the following fields: management, business administration, economics or finance
- A first relevant experience either in a financial services firm or in the management consulting practice of a professional services firm
- Strong analytical skills and the capacity to think strategically
- Superior problem-solving skills
- Excellent written, communication and presentation skills in English. French and/or German will be considered an asset
What’s in it for you
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
What you can expect
- A first conversation over the phone with one of our recruiters
- Followed by an online personality and logic questionnaire and
- The interview process with our business recruiters