Finance Manager (Trading, Bangkok)
An exciting opportunity to be a part of a global trading company that is rapidly growing in Asia pacific recently opened in Bangkok and are now looking for a talented Finance Manager to join their team.
A global leading of the automotive aftermarket and well known for their quality who're continually expanding worldwide.
* Responsible for, accounting analysis and various reporting.
* Responsible for monthly closing, analyse, reporting and comments on outcome.
* Perform and lead budget/forecast process and work closely with business management team.
* Develop finance department's interaction with the internal in order to better understand business need and to deliver needed support to both internal and external customers.
* Responsible for contacts with banks, auditors, tax and other authority within the finance area.
* Lead or participate in continuous improvement activities within finance or operational areas.
* Bachelor's in Accounting
* Minimum 5 years of experience in fiance and accounting in management level
* Excellent communication, analytic, interpersonal and organisational skills
* Speaks fluently of both Thai and English
Excellent salary package and benefits
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below.
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Suthaporn Kruawan on +66 2 012 5088.