FP&A Manager - Fortune 500 Industrial Company
Provide business insights to counterparts and act as key partner to a whole business.
Great cultures and quick promotion scheme, good place for young potential candidates.
Our client is a top industrial company with various business units including ( chemical, service, manufacturing, FMCG, etc.),
- Develop and support key analytics and monthly reporting for senior leadership; Support executive-level presentations for senior leadership
- Lead planning, analysis, forecasting and reporting for core areas including Sales, Supply Chain, Headcount and Cost Centers
- Partner with counterparts to provide insight to key operating variances to Forecast/Plan.
- Support evolution and optimization of tool sets to enable financial insights to drive operating results
- University degree (or equivalent) in finance, accounting or business management.
- At least 5 years experience in financial planning & analysis and business support. Strong focus in process management, experience in process improvement projects.
- High level of proficiency in financial modelling required; Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, capable of multi-tasking and comfortable under pressure; Skills with SAP would be a plus.
- A good team player.
- FMCG or manufacturing background is highly preferred.
Great opportunities to develop a rather new business line and great involvement in business
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Mandy Hu on +8621 6062 3021