Job Title – Tax Intern
Job Description -
- Build long-term Client relationships by providing market leading end-to-end services
- Continually engage with clients for tax related requisitions
- Analyze Client business operations to ascertain VAT implications
- Assist Senior Managers and the wider tax team in all areas related to VAT projects in the GCC
- Draft key deliverables such as presentations, reports and documentations for clients and prospects
- Assist in the preparation of VAT returns, advisory and audits
- Organize meeting schedules and trackers for the to-do’s of existing and prospective clients
- Engage in knowledge-transfer pertinent to VAT in the GCC
Duration of Internship – 6 months
MMJS Brief Description
MMJS Consulting was formed in 2017, with the objective of providing Tax, Management and Technology Consulting solutions across the GCC region and in other countries. We provide tailor made solutions to each client and have always strived towards adding value to client's business by understanding the real challenge. We constantly believe in doing extra for our clients. We have our presence currently in UAE, KSA, Bahrain, Oman, Kuwait and India.
Apply for Tax Intern
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly