Senior Accountant - Immediate available is preferred
Our client is inviting a potential candidate who is detailed-minded, well-organized as well as a good team player to join their Finacne team as Senior Accountant.
Our client is a listed company in HK. It is a Chinese Medicine company with engagement in R&D, production, sales and marketing of Chinese Medicine. They are looking for a Senior Accountant to join their growing finance team.
Reporting to the CFO and Assistant Finance Manager, you are responsible for:
1. Financial Reporting, including all P&L and Balance Sheet items, month-end closing.
2. Budget & Forecast, including cash flow forecast at company level and analysis on new projects.
3. Cash and treasury, including preparation of cash and loan reports.
4. Schedules for audit purpose and liaise with external auditors.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Business and related disciplines.
- At least 4 years of full set accounting / financial reporting experience. Qualified accountant in HKICPA, ACCA or equivalent is a bonus.
- Good commend in both Chinese and English (written and spoken)
- Experience in FLEX / YonYou U8 is a bonus.
- Immediate available is a plus.
- A competitive remuneration package.
- 5-day working week.
- Immediate start.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Krystal Ho on +852 2848 9580.