IT Security Audit Administrator
5 days left
- Full time
IT Security Audit Administrator – Oak Brook, IL ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Support Audit Assessment activities for internal / external audits and assessments. Serves to administer the exchange of information requests, distribute to supporting staff, receive, review, and forward audit evidence to internal / external entity. Coordinate work to complete audits and assessments and follow–ups for audit evidence, inquiries, remediation, questions, and processes. Understand IT controls and how evidence demonstrates effective operation of controls.
- Monitor, revise, and develop IT Security Policies, Procedures, and Controls. Ensure IT Procedures and Policies are reviewed annually. Understand which IT procedures support which IT controls.
- Perform IT Control procedures and monitor IT Control results for SAP, AS400 systems and other network systems. Perform monthly, quarterly, semi–annual, and annual control reviews. Monitor change management activities. Remediate control violations and non–conforming behaviors and practices with IT Management.
- Remediate SOD violations and reconcile mitigating controls with Internal Audit and Corporate Controller. Perform Access and SOD Reviews
- Audit internal activities and/or processes for the purpose of ensuring compliance with board policies, state and federal laws, and guidelines.
- Communicate to senior management and draft comprehensive and complete reports of internal audit scope, findings, recommendations and management's action plan.
- Develop Annual Internal Audit Plan responsive to the risk assessment results.
- Conduct and document audit testing, sampling reportable issues and dimension of risk and maintain all financial records/documentation for all audits performed.
ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES, TASKS AND OCCASIONAL DUTIES
- Support Cybersecurity projects, activities, and applications
- Certificate: CISA strongly preferred
- Position: Bachelor of Science – Audit based, Business Administration, or equivalent
- Position: 5+ years in audit
- Specialized Knowledge for Performance of Job: Sophisticated Microsoft Excel skills is required. Intermediate Knowledge of Microsoft Word and PowerPoint preferred. Experience with or ability to learn various software applications such as GRC Audit Management Software. Fundamentals in information technology, IT operations management, change management, and security.