Strategy Intern, EY Parthenon, Strategy and Transactions
EY-Parthenon is a part of EY and is one of the largest global strategy consulting organizations, with more than 6,500 professionals. We help CEOs and business leaders design and deliver transformative strategies across the entire enterprise, to help build long-term value to all stakeholders. Due to rapid expansion, we are now looking for candidates to join our Warsaw team and we want you to explore our Intern role.
You’ll be a part of a very dynamic team focused on the following types of projects:
- Corporate and growth strategy – providing in-depth market, competitor and customer insights and leveraging financial and operational perspectives to implement strategic plans,
- Transaction strategy and execution – projects across the whole deal lifecycle (e.g. Commercial Due Diligence, Value Creation Plan, Post Merger Integration),
- Turnaround and restructuring strategy – projects focused on solving business issues in critical and complex situations to reshape for a better future.
Locally, our focus is in the below sectors:
- Private Equity,
- Consumer Products & Retail,
- Financial Services,
- Technology & Media & Telecommunication,
- B2B Services,
Your key responsibilities:
- working hand-in-hand with all team members throughout the whole project,
- supporting business development through co-developing intellectual property, proposal documents,
- desk research, preparation and summary of findings and key insights,
- visualization of the analysis.
Skills and attributes:
- willingness to develop and learn fast,
- strong creativity, innovation, problem solving skills,
- strong analytical & structuring skills and ability to translate data into insight,
- understanding of economics and ability to/experience of quantifying impacts,
- strong business acumen and investigative mindset,
- ability to write concisely, expressing what really matters,
- strong communication and client handling skills,
- ability to organize work efficiently and meet deadlines,
- experience in leadership and team play attitude,
- good knowledge of MS Office,
- fluency in Polish and English.
- student or a graduate of a top tier Polish or foreign university.
Ideally you’ll also have:
- track record in strategy consulting or blue chip industry organization,
- fluency in other languages than Polish and English.
What working at EY offers:
- internship with opportunity of quick promotion depending on candidate’s availability and performance,
- working in a dynamic and fast growing team in the international environment,
- fast career progression and opportunities to develop new skills in very experienced team with extensive strategy consulting experience,
- attractive remuneration package,
- culture of support, coaching and open feedback.
- qualifications and certificates
- diverse experience in a variety of teams
- an individual training map
- flexible time and place of work
- dedicated Career Counselor
- EY Care & Wellness program
- office with a nice view and in a prestigious location
We create a disabled-friendly workplace.
At EY, our purpose is Building a better working world. We are a global leader in assurance, tax, consulting, strategy and transactions. The insights and quality services we provide help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. We believe diversity and inclusiveness means growth – everyone is invited onboard.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.