Debt Advisory and Restructuring Junior Analyst / Intern
What if your career could have a lasting impact on you, and on the world?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and, in the future, – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
The opportunity: your next adventure awaits
Our global network of Restructuring Services professionals helps clients develop financial and operational strategies to improve liquidity, credit availability and shareholder return. Our Restructuring Advisory Services team is fully integrated both within our wider Strategy and Transactions practice and our firm as a whole, and our clients reap the benefits of this broad range of knowledge, skills and experience. Our restructuring professionals augment their technical knowledge with in-depth industry experience, so they understand the specific competitive environments in which our clients operate.
We are looking for a candidate with strong analytical and interpersonal skills. He/she will be deeply involved in large and mid-sized financing transactions related to debt and debt instruments with corporates, banks, investors. The range of projects varies from Project and LBO finance to debt Acquisition and Restructuring.
On Junior Analyst/Intern position your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Financial statements analysis, preparation of consolidated reports in close co-operation with other team members
- Dig information about particular clients/clients’ competitors, market segments and/or industries from open sources, combine it with information provided by clients (if any) and perform market analysis
- Compose general overview, write client description part of the Memo (new credit or restructure)
- Preparation of charts, tables, presentations, memos etc.
What we look for
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- Finance/Economics/Mathematics or other related Degree
- Fluent English, Ukrainian
- Good communication skills including analytical writing
- Good understanding of micro- and macroeconomics
- Knowledge of corporate financial reporting / financial analysis / principles of corporate finance
- Good command of Word, Excel, Power Point
- Relevant experience (investment analysis, loan analysis, due diligence, valuation) will be an advantage
What’s in it for you
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
What you can expect
- All candidates can expect to perform an online test, solve the case and pass interview.