Audit Senior Group Manager
- The Audit Director is a senior level management position responsible for regulatory and risk based coverage of Citi's Credit Risk framework, including credit risk governance, measurement and monitoring. The individual will be responsible for the development and implementation of a comprehensive program of audit coverage around credit risk management activities across the first and the second lines of defense. The individual is expected to work in close collaboration with all IA teams and to leverage the product/functional expertise of the global IA team while providing credit related subject matter expertise to ensure seamless delivery of the IA plan.
- Leads a team of auditors to provide timely and complete assurance over the end-to-end Credit Risk framework. Responsible for planning of audit coverage, business monitoring and delivery of high quality, value-added audits in accordance with IA audit methodology.
- Proactively manages IA's relationship with multiple internal and external stakeholders, including senior risk managers and government regulators. Uses communication and leadership skills to influence a wide range of senior internal and external audiences; provides impactful, valuable and ongoing IA input through active interactions with stakeholders and formal participation at key committees and management initiatives.
- Builds a highly functioning audit team by attracting, developing and motivating talent with required Audit and Risk expertise. Promotes personal growth, learning and development, and serves as a recognized team leader and mentor in training and developing others.
- Possesses, through direct hands-on experience, a strong understanding of both Audit and Risk; maintains an understanding of key relevant regulations, current business practices and industry trends.
- Actively supports and drives the Internal Audit initiatives and IA's efforts to have a strong IA function. Promotes knowledge sharing and innovation; promulgates best practices across Internal Audit and Risk.
- Advanced understanding of risk management and control frameworks related to Credit Risk management or another Financial Risk discipline obtained through proven progressive experience in leading international financial organizations.
- Strong interpersonal skills for interfacing with senior levels of Audit and Risk organizations, expertise in building and maintaining strong open relationships with stakeholders, working as a partner, and exerting influence in a constructive manner.
- Strong leadership skills with proven ability to acquire, motivate, and retain world-class talent combined with ability to manage diverse and dispersed professional teams. Excellent day-to-day and strategic management skills, ability to multitask and deliver against multiple competing priorities
- Ability to navigate organizational complexity, quickly comprehend true risks of complex global issues, escalate to the appropriate level and achieve practical commercial solutions. This individual must be an articulate and effective communicator, both orally and in writing, with an energetic and clear style.
- Educated to a BA/BS level or higher, preferably in a financial or a quantitative discipline; relevant certifications (CFA, FRM, CIA or similar) are a plus.
Job Family Group:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the "EEO is the Law" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting