Consultant / Senior Consultant - Enterprise Risk - Internal Audit - Consulting - Sydney
At EY, you'll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we're counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for allThe opportunity We are looking for Consultants within Consulting, Enterprise Risk to join our Sydney Office. This is an exciting opportunity to work on client projects covering Enterprise Risk, Compliance, Internal Audit and Enterprise Resilience. Our solutions can be used by our clients to build trust and confidence with their customers, the overall market and when required, by regulation or contract.Your key responsibilities
- You will be responsible for working on multiple client engagement teams within the practice.
- You will assess the client's current state processes and controls and identify opportunities to mitigate risk as well as improve process efficiency, effectiveness and business performance.
- Ability to build relationships with colleagues across the business, supporting them and promoting a collaborative culture
- Ability to build relationships with clients to better understand their businesses and provide more relevant insights.
- Ability to contribute to high quality deliverables which provide relevant insights underpinned by a keen attention to detail
- The skills to apply a structured approach to project management and documentation, and a demonstrated understanding of risk-based auditing methodologies
- Experience ideally working for a blue chip, government or professional services organisation as an Internal Auditor.
- An existing understanding of key business processes, risks and controls.
- Demonstrated experience in Internal Audit including both compliance and performance improvement focused reviews.
- Demonstrated experience in managing multiple engagements and working in a team.
- Exceptional time management, communication and report writing skills.
- Efficient and articulate report writing skills
- Success as defined by you: We'll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Continuous learning: personalised career development including coaching, experiences and formal learning so you'll develop the mindset and skills you'll need to thrive in the future.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You'll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.