Business Planning Intern (m/f)
Business Planning Intern (m/f)
What if your career could have a lasting impact on you, and on the world?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
The opportunities: your next adventure awaits
You will be an active member of the Planning team, whose main objective is to develop a consistent and efficient staff resource management.
The team is responsible for coordinating all related planning activities effectively in order to, increase the solid chargeability of our Audit professionals, improve the matching of individual’s competencies with clients and engagements’ needs in order to add value to the client services, to support the professional development of our staff and to provide accurate management information to enable appropriate operational decision to be taken.
Among your tasks and responsibilities you will:
- Keep the planning tool up-to-date with new hired/ leavers, booking/ cancellation, vacation/ absence and training information
- Identify planning conflicts and propose adequate solutions
- Support the integration and orientation of new hires (Assistant to Senior Auditors) through the construction of their planning
- Prepare reporting for the Management
- Approve/refuse vacation requests according to planning constraints and instructions
- Produce standard reports on a regular basis
- Keep internal follow-up XL spreadsheet up-to-date (employee details, CVs, etc.)
- Being the back-up of other Planning team members on a case by case basis
To learn more about our service offerings, please visit What you can do here.
What we look for
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- Your are enrolled in a Bachelor / Master program
- You are well organized, flexible and you can prioritize tasks effectively
- You possess excellent communication skills and you work highly customer-oriented
- You are a positive thinker, detail-oriented and a flexible team player who is able to manage stressful situations professionally
- A first work experience is considered as an asset
- You have a thorough command of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- You are fluent in English, French and/or German
What’s in it for you
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
What you can expect
- First HR Call
- Technical interview with Business Hiring Manager
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.