IT Auditor in an international, dynamic, growing and supportive team.
We offer you the opportunity to become part of our international and multidisciplinary audit team, to grow and to get the chance to work on-site for some of the leading companies.
- Opportunity to develop technical and non-technical skills in a truly global and supportive environment
- Employment in a team of experts and possibility to gain new skills while working on diverse projects in global environment
- Interesting top technology transformation projects with global impact
- Variety of platforms for upskilling including but not limited to Udemy for business, on-site trainings, language classes, etc.
- Supportive and friendly working atmosphere
- Comprehensive introduction process in order to create good adaptation period for new employees
- Full time working hours with respect to your work life balance
- Modern and well located office in Warsaw or Wroclaw with fresh work environment
- Perks / benefits: private health care (incl. family, parents, in-laws & dental care), life insurance, sport groups, MultiSport, Benefitsystem, theatre and cinema tickets, shopping vouchers, etc.
Risk management protects business performance and helps sustain results. It’s about achieving a clear understanding of risks and developing plans to manage them.
Your key responsibilities
As an IT Auditor you will contribute technically to Risk Assurance client projects and internal projects. An important part of your role will be to actively establish, maintain and strengthen internal and external relationships. You will also identify potential business opportunities and risks within projects and share any issues with senior members of the team. In line with EY GDS commitment to quality, you will confirm that work is of high quality.
- Assisting in IT application security assessments (IT Application Controls, IT General Controls, Segregation of duties analysis)
- Defining and performing Audit procedures to assess if any identified deficiencies in the application were exploited
- Performing IT testing for multiple applications (Database Security Audits, Process Automation, IT Asset Management, Software License Reviews and other).
Skills and attributes for success:
- Min 1-2 years of experience in risk management, finance, IT or degree in Finance/Computer Science or similar major
- Very good command of English
- Good command of German is a plus
- High standard of integrity and confidentiality
- Highly developed analytical and problem solving skills
What we look for
We are interested in hiring a professional who will work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating senior team members on progress. As an ideal candidate, you shall have a personal drive and positive work ethic to deliver results within tight deadlines and in demanding situations.
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.