Hiring Process and Financial Management Specialist # 170420
6 days left
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Your field of responsibility
Group Operations carries out high-quality and efficient banking services to clients across the Business divisions ensuring an excellent execution of millions of transactions daily. We operate globally in four regions – 'Switzerland', 'APAC', 'Americas' and 'UK Entities, Wroclaw & Dublin'.
We apply a continual focus on improving productivity and efficiency while seeking new and innovative ways to support clients' changing needs.
The COO manages a number of areas across the Group Operations (~3000FTE) function.
You will be involved in Hiring Process so ensuring strong control and transparency for all roles submitted across the group and driving approvals through the Executive Board members.
Key responsibilities include oversight of Hiring Process, collaborating with recruiters, COO’s and Hiring Managers:
- Managing critical hiring within Group Operations, including management of submissions in core systems
- Driving and scrutinising roles submitted to ensure Group Ops are in line with the committed workforce strategy
- Collaborating closely with senior stakeholders and recruiters to ensure all criteria's are met ahead of presenting to Head of Ops COO
- Introducing open roles to Head of Ops COO and ensuring Group Operations are prepared for ExB (CS Executive Board) review.
- Understanding Group Operations Hiring Strategy and looking to provide on-going process improvements to provide the accuracy and transparency to allow the division to achieve its targets.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our cultural values.
Your skills and experience:
- Minimum 2 years of proven Financial management/Accounting experience, ideally in a financial institution.
- High degree of proficiency in MS Office applications, such as Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Strong, adaptable, outstanding relationship building skills across colleagues, stakeholders and external partners at all levels.
- Effective communication and presentation skills with the ability to present complex information in an understandable, relevant and engaging way, also in English.
- Ability to build concise and clear consolidated reports and visual presentations to communicate to senior management.
- Exceptional planning, analytical and organizational skills.
- Degree in Financial Accounting, Business Administration or a related subject.
- Results-oriented, self-starter who can work effectively even if located remote from other members of their team.
- Knowledge of OnePPM (Clarity) and SharePoint.
You understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- Private medical care
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.