The Finance Manager role is a stand alone position and will involve full responsibility for the finance function of the business.
An SME in the IT Service sector with offices in Uddingston.
The Finance Manager role will have the following responsibilities:
- Day-to-day processing of company finances using Sage Line 50
- Monthly close off and production of trial balance within group reporting timescale
- Reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis
- Processing purchase invoices, reconciling supplier accounts and payment of suppliers
- Sales order invoicing, processing receipts and posting cash to the sales ledger
- Credit control of trade debtors
- Production of debtors direct debits file
- Processing of monthly payroll, PAYE and VAT returns
- Accounting for deferred income on long term support contracts
- Control and accounting for stock
- Production of monthly management accounts and input into group reporting templates
- Input into the development of financial and operational processes to improve efficiency across the business
- Working with the directors in developing budgeting, financial projections and cashflow forecasts
- Preparation of statutory accounts and liaison with external auditors
- Maintenance of telecoms databases and other ad hoc office support activities
The successful candidate will have a previous working knowledge of a similar role. They will be able to demonstrate an ability to work autonomously and also to collaborate effectively with non-finance stakeholders. Previous experience of Sage Line 50 or Sage 200 would be highly advantageous.
The Finance Manager role comes with a salary of up to £35,000 plus benefits.