Internship Payroll Management (m/f)
Our service People Process Outsourcing (PPO) is a Human Capital Management Suite tailored to Luxembourg requirements, that is organised to operate digitally the data & people processes.
Our PPO team support our clients whenever they need assistance or advice in such areas as payroll, immigration and HR administration while using our new HR secured PPO platform.
Our experts are able to run local or complex payroll with cross-border implications in connection with our global network.
They can also respond to their daily tax or social security, immigration questions that employees or employers may have.
Our PPO practice is growing and we are looking for people who are eager to work in a dynamic and rewarding environment.
You will support our experts responsible for managing the salaries of our portfolio of local and international clients for multiple sectors.
More specifically, as an Intern (m/f), your main tasks will be to:
- Help calculate all payroll components (monthly salary, bonus, pension-scheme contributions, benefits in kind, meal vouchers, interest subsidies, …) and process them in line with Luxembourg legislation, as well as foreign legislation in the case of split payroll;
- Give guidance to our clients for fulfilling their HR administrative duties;
- Prepare monthly payroll regulatory reporting (social security declarations and tax returns);
- Advise our clients regarding the steps to be taken to ensure compliance with HR regulations.
- You are currently studying for Master’s degree in Management, Human Resources or Payroll Administration and looking for an end-of-study internship.
- You have proven organisational skills, are good at prioritising and able to multitask;
- You are precise, rigorous with good analytical skills;
- You like working with numbers and have good numerical reasoning skills;
- You have good people skills and a sound business mindset, qualities that will allow you to develop a relationship of trust with your colleagues and to treat data and information with the utmost confidentiality;
- You appreciate working in diverse and multicultural environment;
- You are comfortable using Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word;
- You are proficient in English.