RKS Business Analysis Officer
4 days left
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Why this role is important to us:
- The job duty for RKS Business Analyst is to fully understand business requirements and translate them into technical terms, to ensure the development achievement is what business required.
- RKS Business Analyst will also need to put all the requirements and technical solutions into a doc named Client Specification and be responsible to present it to Business representatives during the Planning/Pre-Planning meeting.
What you will be responsible for:
- Defining, analyzing and documenting project requirements, prioritize requirements and create conceptual prototypes and mock-ups;
- Translating requirements for the team, and apply best practices for effective communication and problem-solving;
- Coordinate with the department heads, supervisors, and managers to solicit cooperation and resolve the problems
- Reviewing of project plans to coordinate project activity and further develop project goals, policies, and procedures; hold regular meetings to keep all interested parties updated in project progress.
- Evaluating the organization's technology use, thus recommending improvements in software applications and hardware instruments
What we value:
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
- Master or Bachelor degree in Finance, Statistics, or Economics;
- Experience working in Fund Accounting; RKS operating experience is a plus
- 3+ years of experience in working with financial analytics or financial / technology project management. Fintech project management experience is preferred.
- Exceptional new graduates will be considered for junior PM.
- CFA / FRM certification is a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment on multiple projects, prioritize work, establish deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor progress of team members.
- Strong problem-solving skills and trouble-shooting skills. Anticipate, identify, track and resolve issues and risks affecting own work and work of the project team
- Entrepreneurial interest and business sense.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in both English and Chinese.
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or above and minimum 3 years’ experience in related function
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.