Junior Business Analyst (m/f)
What if your curiosity could help build the world we all imagine?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
The opportunity: your next adventure awaits
As a Business Analyst consultant you will be working within our Business Consulting Practice on Business Design solutions to help our clients to describe, maintain and improve their business processes and data to cope with their change activities.
Therefore, you will be part of the team to assess clients’ business maturity while qualifying “as-is” business context, identifying gaps in various domains (business activities and data) leveraging our subject matter experts, using best practices and industry standards to then define improvements opportunities to develop transition and “to-be” states to be implemented.
You will support initiatives in public and commercial sectors using Business Process Management BPM approach to facilitate the success of projects.
What we look for:
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- You hold a Master Degree or equivalent certification
- You have a first professional experience preferably in business analysis and business design within the consulting industry
- You have strong conceptual design and analytics capabilities
- You are used to work on change activities with matrixial teams using Agile or V approaches
- Fluent language skills in English. French and/or German will be considered an asset
What’s in it for you
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
What you can expect
- A first conversation over the phone with one of our recruiters
- Followed by an online personality and logic questionnaire and
- The interview process with our business recruiters
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.