Regulatory and Fund Distribution Consultant (m/f)
Regulatory and Fund Distribution Consultant (m/f) Wanted!
We’re looking for our new colleague who will be part of our Distribution and Regulatory Consulting team
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2026 a reality.
- In line with our corporate culture, we support you in developing your potential by focusing on topics of diversity, opportunity equality, life balance, further training and internationality.
- Gain experience - we want you to experience more at EY and for you to gain new insights within one of the leading audit and consulting companies.
- Foster your development - You will explore our exciting working environment, receive individual mentoring and benefit from getting to know the broad spectrum of our clients.
- Building a Network - make valuable contacts for your further career and get to know colleagues with different skills, educational and geographical backgrounds. You will discover: The ways of working and thinking in a global company are diverse!
About the team
You will be part of our team which supports funds, asset managers and investment firms in their regulatory and distribution related activities.
You will help your clients understand and navigate the regulatory frameworks of not only Luxembourg and the European Union, but also various other markets globally. Your role is to support the team to consult our clients from both business and regulatory points of view, providing a holistic approach to their issues. The team manages engagements in smaller units, each of them working on their own projects. You may be assigned to multiple engagements at the same time. The working language in the team is predominantly English.
You are a team player, organised, eager to learn. You are excellent in problem-solving, you maintain a critical and creative mindset, but can also follow through routine tasks if needed. You are open to feedback. Our work is versatile and the workload is often unpredictable, therefore you need to be able to adapt quickly to frequent changes.We will give you an open-minded environment, supportive leadership and good work-life balance. We will support your ambitions to build an international career, to develop yourself at your own pace.
To qualify for the role you must
- Hold a Master’s degree or equivalent certification in Law, Business Administration, Economics, Finance or IT
- Have 2-4 years of relevant work experience within a consulting firm, audit firm, service provider or law firm/public institution
- Have a profound understanding of applicable regulatory framework for European Investment Funds (i.e. AIFMD, UCITS IV/V)
- Demonstrate excellent writing, communication and presentation skills
- Be willing to learn and develop yourself on an ongoing basis
- Show well established organizational, multitasking and prioritization skills
- Be Fluent English
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- Experience in VBA
- Strong experience in MS Office
- Fluent French and/or German language skills. Any other language is an advantage
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
In our recruitment process, you will be contacted first for an initial phone call to get to you know a bit more and discuss salary and packages. Then you will be invited for some interviews either in our office or via Skype. Eventually you will be informed of our decision.
If what you read inspires you, then do not hesitate to click on the apply button. We’d love to hear more from you because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Make your mark.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.