Emerging Lead - Regulatory Reporting Governance
State Street Corporation is seeking a Senior Associate join the Regulatory Reporting Governance (RRG) team. The RRG team is responsible for the governance and oversight over Global regulatory reporting. Some of the key responsibilities for the RRG team include: creating process documentation, enhancing internal controls, change management for key firm-wide reports, providing regulatory reporting focused training, reporting issues and/or reporting metrics to senior management, monitoring regulatory reporting related policies, and other ad hoc regulatory reporting projects. This position will provide visibility to regulatory reporting globally and beyond, since the RRG team works with numerous functions with State Street Corporation to enhance oversight and governance around regulatory reporting processes.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Assist in the execution of the governance framework over regulatory reporting globally
- Monitor the implementation to ensure effectiveness of the regulatory reporting accountability framework and assist in the administration of the accountability policy
- Track and communicate changes that impact regulatory reporting, including report instructions, new products, GL, legal entities, etc.
- Coordinate and liaise in creation of training materials
- Monitor checklist and training compliance
- Preparation/documentation of process flowchart
- Compile and analyze performance metrics as part of the regulatory reporting scorecard framework
- Assist in the execution for FR Y-14Q attestation and Basel III Public disclosure attestation
- Assist preparation of materials to be presented at the quarterly All Hands Meetings
- Build strong, long-term relationships throughout State Street organization
- Participate in relevant internal audits
- 3+ years working experience in accounting or regulatory reporting functions in a financial institution
- External Fed reporting experience a plus
- MBA/CA/CPA is a plus
- Strong written, communication, and presentation skills, including the ability to liaise with and influence senior subject matter experts
- Must have strong organizational skills
- Must demonstrate sense of ownership and accountability for work
- Ability to multiple task and work within tight deadlines
- Works collaboratively, and builds effective working relationships & promotes teamwork
- Strong interpersonal, quantitative and analytical skills and a high proficiency with MS Excel, Word, Powerpoint
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.