Client Integration Supervisor
4 days left
- Full time
Citco is a global leader in fund services, corporate governance and related asset services with staff across 80 offices worldwide. With more than $1 trillion in assets under administration, we deliver end-to-end solutions and exceptional service to meet our clients’ needs.
For more information about Citco, please visit www.citco.com
About the Team & Business Line:
Fund Administration is Citco’s core business, and our alternative asset and accounting service is one of the industry’s most respected. Our continuous investment in learning and technology solutions means our people are equipped to deliver a seamless client experience.
As a core member of our Client Integration team, you will be working with some of the industry’s most accomplished professionals to deliver award-winning services for complex fund structures that our clients can depend upon.
- You will On-board clients to Citco’s technology systems and coach other team members
- You will be primarily responsible for data file analysis, loading/reconciliation of data migrations, onboarding and migration files preparation.
- You will deal with the senior management of all the organizations that interact with Citco Fund Services.
- You will lead and manage data migration between internal systems, client/third party systems, process identification, review, COA mapping, and custom solutions
- You will manage Citco and client Yardi set-up, implementation and testing with internal IT, CFS & SPV’s stakeholders
- You will be responsible for an Incoming and Outgoing File Control: Incoming File Testing, Process Flow, Extract File Development / Solutions
- You will coordinate with all relevant teams to ensure internal workflows will meet client needs
- You will coordinate with internal stakeholders to ensure all necessary data is captured for client reporting and calculation models
- You will assist in Project Manage New Business: New clients launches/conversions, Organic growth launches, Adding services, major SLA change, process improvements
- You will lead and contribute to internal process improvement projects
- You will draft task performance procedures and/or operational memorandum.
- You will contribute to development and testing of Citco’s technology platforms
- You will effectively demonstrate and communicate Citco’s workflows, best practices and technologies
- You will participate in marketing and sales pitches; effectively demonstrate and communicate Citco’s workflows, best practices and technologies
- You will assist with preparing SLA and KPI agreements, arranging for execution
- You have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in either of the following or related fields: Accounting, Finance, Mathematics or Economics; CPA or CFA preferred
- You have minimum 3 years of Big 4 or large mid-size public accounting firm experience preferred
- You have working knowledge of RE or PE SPV accounting
- You have experience in servicing clients in the asset management industry is a plus
- You have strong project management skills with a high attention to details required
- You are strong team player who exhibits strong communication and written skills
- You have strong sense of ownership and accountability of work product
- You have ability to handle several projects and different stakeholders simultaneously, and prioritize work based on deadlines
- If You have a Fund Accounting and IT skills it’s a plus
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
Your wellbeing is of paramount importance to us, and central to our success. We provide a range of benefits, training and education support, and flexible working arrangements to help you achieve success in your career while balancing personal needs. Ask us about specific benefits in your location.
We recognize diversity as a source of organizational pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization.
Citco welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection.