ASSISTANT MANAGER, ACCOUNTS PAYABLE
Citco is a global leader in fund services, corporate governance and related asset services with staff across 80 offices worldwide. With more than $1 trillion in assets under administration, we deliver end-to-end solutions and exceptional service to meet our clients’ needs.
For more information about Citco, please visit www.citco.com
About the Team & Business Line:
For over 75 years Citco has developed an ethos of service excellence and partnership in corporate fiduciary and administration that our clients rely upon. Through our global office network we provide a full suite of corporate administrative services to set up, administer and maintain corporate entities throughout their life cycle.
Working with our Governance Services team, you will work with multinationals, corporates and private clients to provide critical support that helps them meet the increasing regulatory and compliance requirements that shape the industry.
- You will maintain and develop multiple business relations with clients, Citco offices and other third parties to ensure a smooth and efficient payment process.
- You will lead assigned projects in order to support business needs and priorities.
- You will plan, control and oversee allocation of payment runs for assigned clients in order to meet performance targets related to invoice processing.
- You will check and authorize payment instructions in a timely and accurate manner.
- Report on performance to the Team Manager on a regular basis and escalate any important issues on time.
- You will share important and timely feedback and support for colleagues’ performance within a team;
- You will coach and develop AP Officers and AP Seniors.
- You will continuously review and make recommendations for improvements to the existing payment process and procedures.
- You have a University degree in Business Management, Finance, Economics, Mathematics or similar.
- You have 2-5 years of related professional experience.
- You are fluent in English (written and spoken).
- You have accuracy and attention to details.
- You have very good communication skills and ability to multitask.
- You have an experience in an international environment would be an advantage.
Your well being is of paramount importance to us, and central to our success. We provide a range of benefits, training and education support, and flexible working arrangements to help you achieve success in your career while balancing personal needs. Ask us about specific benefits in your location.
We recognize diversity as a source of organizational pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization.
Citco welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection.