Account Manager- Accounts Payable
Citco is a global leader in fund services, corporate governance and related asset services with staff across 80 offices worldwide. With more than $1 trillion in assets under administration, we deliver end-to-end solutions and exceptional service to meet our clients’ needs.
For more information about Citco, please visit www.citco.com
About the Team & Business Line:
Fund Administration is Citco’s core business, and our alternative asset and accounting service is one of the industry’s most respected. Our continuous investment in learning and technology solutions means our people are equipped to deliver a seamless client experience.
As a core member of our Enhanced Middle Office team, you will be working with some of the industry’s most accomplished professionals to deliver award-winning services for complex fund structures that our clients can depend upon.
- You will lead assigned projects in order to support business priorities and growth.
- You will plan, control and oversee allocation and production of payment runs in order to meet service level agreements (SLA’s) and performance targets related to invoice processing.
- You will act as the main point of contact for clients or other Citco offices in order to ensure any payment related disputes are investigated and dealt with efficiently, professionally and on a timely basis.
- You will ensure transaction monitoring, compliance and KYC procedures are followed.
- You will liaise and maintain relationships with clients, banks and other third parties; Meet the expectations of clients and adhering to deadlines.
- You will supervise staff, review and sign off on work performed by the team.
- You will plan team resources in line with business demands, participating in the recruitment and selection process, leading, coaching, developing and appraising employees within the team in order to motivate personnel.
- You have experience in managerial role in related field (Accounts Payable, Treasury or Bookkeeping).
- You have an excellent command of English.
- You have effective organizational and communication skills.
- You have a university degree in Economics, Finance, Business, Mathematics or similar.
Your well being is of paramount importance to us, and central to our success. We provide a range of benefits, training and education support, and flexible working arrangements to help you achieve success in your career while balancing personal needs. Ask us about specific benefits in your location.
We recognize diversity as a source of organizational pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization.
Citco welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection.