Team Leader - Client Service
7 days left
- Experience level
Who we are looking for
This is a position with a high level of responsibility within the Service Delivery team. The role is responsible for ensuring successful service delivery, contract and SLA documentation and execution, change management, and key performance reporting with 100% accuracy & timeliness.
What you will be responsible for
- Deliver highly valued services and solutions to clients to ensure quality services are consistently delivered and clients are offered State Street’s full range of services as their needs and as services evolve.
- Provide support during US market hours.
- Define risk environment for business unit and perform Risk and Control Assessment to ensure appropriate action is initiated and executed to minimize risk events
- Execute activities to ensure interdepartmental deliveries are monitored and risks highlighted and addressed.
- Assists with compliance reviews, controls, and audits as appropriate.
- Ensures superior client satisfaction by acting as an advocate for clients and ensuring client issues are satisfactorily resolved.
- Proactive identification of client needs and potential internal issues impacting client satisfaction.
- Exercise discretion and judgment with respect to matters of significance, such as resolving, reporting of issues/breaches and suspicious transactions.
- Work in conjunction with individuals on the team as well as other business units, shared services/COEs, outsource partners, external clients as needed to resolve issues/discrepancies and ensure client satisfaction through seamless processing, accuracy, and adherence to all SLAs/internal standards/guidelines
- Liaise with COE's, shared service teams and other business units as required to escalate and resolve client's service/ operational issue.
- Trains, coaches’ colleague and provides input to performance appraisals.
- Should have some experience in efficiency related activities through Lean or other methodologies.
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to perform effectively within strict client deadlines.
- Attention to detail
- Team player attitude
- Ability to work on own initiative.
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- 5-7+ years’ experience in Custody & Accounting – Should be well versed with financial instruments.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accountancy or Business-related degree.
- Former Client service experience would be an advantage.
- MBA/CFA accreditation would be an advantage.
- Very good working knowledge of Excel.
- Excellent English skills.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.