Fund accounting and Administration, Senior Associate
Position will be responsible to direct the day-to-day accounting and admin for client sponsored investment funds.
- Review work papers, portfolio schedules, accruals and PCAP allocations, financial statements and footnotes, monthly bank recs, as well as quarterly management fee calculations.
- Review and/or prepare of capital calls and distributions, various client correspondences, as well as waterfall and cap account allocation.
- Work with database team on client deliverables.
- Heavy client interaction on a daily basis.
- Understand how to navigate through LPA.
- Maintain working relationship with all client contacts, auditors, lawyers and banking personnel.
- Ensure compliance with investment fund legal documents, i.e. LPA.
- Assist accounting managers to ensure compliance with investment fund agreements and other legal documents.
- Special projects as assigned.
- Accounting degree
- 2 to 3 years of supervisory and/or financial reporting experience is required.
- Private equity industry is a plus.
- Investran hands-on experience is a plus.
- Strong computer skills are required.
- Exceptional interpersonal & communication skills are required.
- Candidates must demonstrate initiative, be able to perform well under pressure and simultaneously handle multiple assignments.