Financial Services Risk Management (FSRM), Senior Associate
7 days left
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
We are the only professional services organisation who has a separate business dedicated exclusively to the financial services marketplace. Join Financial Services (FSO) and you will work with multi-disciplinary teams from around the world to deliver a global perspective. Aligned to key industry groups including asset management, banking and capital markets, insurance and private equity, we provide integrated advisory, assurance, tax, and transaction services. The opportunity As part of the Financial Services Risk Management (FSRM) practice and you will provide a well-integrated broad array of risk management services to capital market participants within global banking, capital markets, asset management and insurance. FSRM products and services include Anti-Money Laundering, Regulatory Compliance, Prudential Supervision, Bank Holding Company reporting, Credit Risk/ Capital Adequacy/ Liquidity Risk, Market Risk, Operational Risk, Enterprise Risk, Structured Finance and Quantitative Advisory Services. Your key responsibilities As a FSRM Associate/Senior Associate, you'll technically contribute to FS Risk Management engagements. You will work effectively as a team member sharing the responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication, and updating engagement senior team members on progress. You’ll also contributing in building valuable relationships with external clients and maintain close working relationship with internal peers. In addition, you'll contribute to presentations and provide support to the development of proposals. You'll serve as a role model to junior team members for quality & risk management and ensure that junior team members are aware and understand and comply with Ernst & Young's Quality & Risk Management guidelines. As an Associate/Senior Associate, you'll also communicate effectively with junior team members and help cultivating them to becoming a high performer. Skills and attributes for success
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills Strong drive to excel professionally, and to guide and motivate others Advanced written and verbal communication skillsDedicated, innovative, resourceful, analytical and able to work under pressure
- Foster an efficient, innovative and team-oriented work environment
- Strong educational background from a top institution, quantitative/ finance/ economics/ actuarial programmeMinimum 2 years of relevant experience in any of the following areas:
- Basel 2 / 3 or Solvency 2 Credit Risk, Market Risk, Operational Risk, Liquidity Risk and Interest Rate Risk ManagementQuantitative modeling: credit risk rating models, Value at Risk, economic capital models, stress testing, RAROC, hedging Credit life cycle understanding, and experience in credit rating & analysis and approvals processRisk policies and procedures in credit, market, operational risksTreasury management, e.g. ALM, transfer pricing and hedging
- Professional certifications in FRM, CFA
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.