Junior Tax Consultant in Indirect Tax (m/f)
7 days left
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
We’re looking for our new colleague who will be part of Tax Service Line!
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2026 a reality with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2026 a reality.
- In line with our corporate culture, we support you in developing your potential by focusing on topics of diversity, opportunity equality, life balance, further training and internationality
- Gain experience - we want you to experience more at EY and for you to gain new insights within one of the leading audit and consulting companies you to gain new insights within one of the leading audit and consulting companies.
- Foster your development - You will explore our exciting working environment, receive individual mentoring and benefit from getting to know the broad spectrum of our clients environment, receive individual mentoring and benefit from getting to know the broad spectrum of our clients
- Building a Network - make valuable contacts for your further career and get to know colleagues with different skills, educational and geographical backgrounds. You will discover: The ways of working and thinking in a global company are diverse!
About the job
- To assist the expansion of our Indirect Tax Services, you will assist in indirect tax legislation research issued by both your country, the EU and others worldwide
- You will review clients accounting systems to ensure that indirect taxes are handled correctly and client’s data and prepare VAT returns, including assisting clients in their day-to-day administrative VAT obligations
- Within a multidisciplinary team, you will map the flow of goods and services within the scope of setting-up structures and map the processes and controls that clients use to manage their indirect tax risks
- You will be working with colleagues from other parts of the Tax Service Line to support your client in selling or purchasing another business
- Strong organisation, analytical, and prioritization ability
- Demonstrate excellent writing, communication and presentation skills
- Flexibility, multi-tasking and team-player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- To build up solid technical skills, you will receive internal and external trainings with during your first months at EY Luxembourg.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Master’s degree with specialization in Law, Finance, Economics or equivalent
- Fluency English and German/French, any additional language is considered a plus
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
In our recruitment process, you will be contacted first for an initial phone call to get to you know a bit more and discuss salary and packages. Then you will be invited for some interviews either in our office or via Skype. Eventually you will be informed of our decision.
If what you read inspires you, then do not hesitate to click on the apply button or contact Esther Niwemubyeyi and we’d love to hear more from you because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.Make your mark.
Join us in building a better working world
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.