Global FMCG - FP&A Manager
Overall fp&a and control scope, reporting, planning and analysis.
My client is a Fortune 500 FMCG company with strong branding and booming business.
- Drive the business performance by ensuring opps & Risks are clearly identified, tacked and managed
- Ensuring data integrity and accuracy, the preparation of all financial reports and variance analysis with necessary supporting commentary, and submissions meeting GC timeline.
- Timely consolidation and review of monthly performance management decks, managing consolidated O&R and consolidated BFC uploads
- Consolidation for Financial Planning, Financial Assurance and Investor relations reporting and ad hoc group requests
- Strong academic record, good university degree, preference for a professional finance qualification
- At least 5-year experience in commercial analysis function of multi-national, preferably within consumer goods.
- Good command in both English & Mandarin communication.
- Strong Excel skill and have the ability to collect and manipulate data from a variety of financial systems.
- Good understanding of other finance areas, such as financial reporting, controls & compliance.
- Company with good business and great benefits
- Downtown location
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below.
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Erin Sun on +8621 6062 3084.