- Opportunity to work for various large-scale M&A activities, track record in investment in Asia Pacific Region.
- Liaise with external parties such as big four auditors, reputable banks, tax agents, authorities, and others.
- Responsible to assist the accounting transactions and invoices for appropriate documentation prior to payment.
- Assist in the timely preparation of month-end closing reports and schedules
- Provide assistance to Finance Manager for all standard accounting daily jobs, for example, Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payables, Invoicing, day-to-day financial transactions, and procedures, ensuring that all company’s receivables and payables are up to date, track bank deposits and payments, handle expenses payments, petty cash on a daily basis and keep accurate records for all daily transactions
- Assist with budget preparation
- Coordinate and liaise with internal parties to support operational activities
- Undertake ad hoc duties/projects assigned by CEO/CFO/Directors.