Tax Manager / Senior Tax Manager (TDR)
7 days left
- Experience level
- The Tax Dispute Resolution group brings together a team of experienced and dynamic professionals dedicated to addressing tax risk management and ultimately in achieving good tax strategy.
- The Tax Dispute Resolution professionals have worked closely with the tax authorities and have been involved in cases across various industries in the tax audits and investigation.
- Assist management team to perform tax audit consulting, tax investigation consulting and tax risk management related services for clients engagements
- Assists and advises clients on tax compliance requirements and related issues.
- Maintains current market trends knowledge and keep abreast of latest tax development
- Identify opportunities in the market and lead the delivery of tax assignments
- Develop business relationships with client and officers from Inland Revenue Board and other government agencies
- Responsible for providing guidance to team members to ensure timely delivery of jobs assigned
- Professional accounting qualification and/or a degree in Accounting/ Finance
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant working experience
- Candidates with 2 – 3 years of Audit experience would be an added advantage.
- High technical ability and excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong team management and analytical skills
- Highly organized and reliable with a strong sense of integrity
- Strong verbal, presentation and written communication skills in English.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.