Operations and Oversight Officer
As part of a dedicated expert team, you will be responsible for the delivery of Alter Domus’ world-class suite of integrated solutions to a portfolio of clients.YOUR FUTURE RESPONSIBILITIES
As member of the Operations & Oversight team your main responsibilities will be:
- Involvement in the operational and transactional processes, the oversight of delegated functions and client relationship;
- Assisting the client in his daily requests and representing the values of the Management Company in each communication with him;
- Performing the monitoring procedures of the department for fund activities;
- Supporting the Onboarding, Valuation, Portfolio and Risk Management departments within the Management Company;
- Preparation of the operating memorandum with clients and services providers
- Completing the department’s processes to ensure a smooth operation of the fund on a daily/monthly basis in the context of central administration and client requirements;
- Involvement in the fund activities from its launch to its liquidation;
- Preparation and supervision of the annual audit of the funds under supervision;
- Computation and reconciliation of financial figures in the context of billing activities.
What we’ll look for on your CV:
- You hold a Bachelor/Master’s degree in Economics, Finance or Equivalent;
- You are fluent in English (Knowledge of French or any other language will be considered as an asset);
- You have a good command of Microsoft Office.
What will make you stand out in a crowd:
- You are team player and able to communicate well in a small team
- Your are independent, pro-active, detail-oriented and goal-driven
- You have a good knowledge of financial markets and funds industry
- You are able to meet tight deadlines
- You demonstrate problem solving, analytical and prioritisation skills.