This is a great company to work for and due to growth they are hiring a new role to join the team. The Accounts Assistant will support across most areas of transactional accountantcy but have a core focus on the AR tasks. Based in Theale they are easy to access but also have some flexibility with hours and WFH,
The business has an international span and this site is their European HQ, they are within the FMCG, Digital and Retail market so have been doing well over the recent corona-virus pandemic as more people use their products remotely.
They have a relatively flat structure, where you will be part of a team of 5, reporting into the FC.
The key responsibilites of the Accounts Assistant will be:
Day to Day Accounting
· Timely and accurate processing of intercompany transactions and reconciliations.
· Raising adhoc sales invoices and credit notes.
· Managing ledger contras and high volumes of transactions.
· Assisting with debtor-related provisions
· Recording and allocating multi-currency payments and receipts
· Multi-currency bank reconciliations
· Resolving issues with payment shortages
· Maintain and ensure that the accounting policies & procedures are strictly adhered to
· Assist at month end - ensuring the process is closed off quickly and efficiently
· Assist with the year-end process, internal and external audits
· Carry out any other ad-hoc work as requested by line manager
· Providing cover for accounts payable tasks when required
The ideal Accounts Assistant will be someone who has worked in a similar role beforehand and feels able to work in a busy, fast paced AR and multi site/currency capacity.
This role will come with:
- Study Support
- Stability (role created due to growth)
- Supportive and helpful team
- Generous holiday
- Pension etc.