We are working with a large employer in West Yorkshire who are recruiting a Management Accountant into their Financial Planning & Analysis team.
Holding Gold Status in Investors in People, the business have a track record of internal development and promotion and have recently restructured to create a new commercial finance function.
This role sits within FP&A and will focus on;
- Support the monthly, quarterly and annual reporting to management and group.
- Work as a part of a team to produce regular forecasts and plans
- Support the development of business planning scenarios and forecasts.
- Non-financial metric measurement and reporting.
- Data flow development and control from source systems through finance processing.
- Controls operation.
As the business are going through a period of transformation and change particularly with regards to automation of processes, they see this role evolving into fp&a, focusing on sound commercial and financial analysis and business partnering with operations in and outside of Finance.
Ideally you will be newly or recently qualified, from Practice or Industry, looking to move into a varied role.
Experience of using BI tools to develop reporting would be preferable, as well as good Excel skills (Lookup formulae, sumifs, pivots etc.)
Strong communication skills, comfortable liaising with staff and management at all levels will also be essential.
Competitive salary + annual bonus
Generous company pension scheme
25 days holiday + bank holidays and buy/sell option
Flexible working - with the option to work from home