About the role
We require a project management coordinator to support the coordination of a significant number of audits at one of our clients. The person will need to coordinate audit scheduling, resource allocation, audit planning documentation, progress updates and costing and forecasting reviews.
The ideal candidate would have prior project / programme management experience, experience of MS Projects, Excel and TEAMS. Without prior project / programme management experience, they would be someone with excellent organisational skills, who can quickly understand our broad work with the client and work with the management team to understand the requirements of their role and discharge them.
About the company and department
The Risk Assurance Services faculty is one of the fastest growing and exciting faculties within RSM to work in. The faculty is the home of our internal audit, compliance audit, IT audit, risk management and governance services, working across the public sector, private sector and financial services.
The client for which this role is being recruited is a key client not just for the faculty, but RSM as a whole and it sits firmly within the key services within the faculty.
About the job
You will operate as a project coordinator, working with the client management team, delivery teams and at times alongside the management team with the client. Your key activities will include:
- Scheduling the delivery of c.35 audits a year
- Resource allocation for each audit
- Planning documentation preparation for each audit
- Costing and forecasting preparation and updates for each audit
- Weekly allocation of time charged to each audit for cost monitoring and billing purposes
- Regularly establishing the status of each audit
- Understanding the impact of, and incorporating changes into project plans (from a cost, resource and time delivery perspective)
- Communicating audit status updates to the client
- Preparing management information packs for the client
- Taking / circulating meeting notes from client calls
Minimum QualificationsAbout the ideal candidate
The ideal candidate would have prior project / programme management experience, experience of MS Projects, Excel and TEAMS. Without prior project / programme management experience, the ideal candidate is someone who:
- Can quickly understand our broad work with the client and the requirements of this role;
- Has strong MS Office skills, particularly Excel and PowerPoint, and is either proficient in MS Projects or can quickly become proficient
- Is numerically strong
- Has a collaborative approach to project coordination
- Is a good communicator across the teams and is proactive in their engagement with management
- Can work across multiple assignments, knowing what to prioritise and when to escalate
- MS Office, specifically Excel, proficient
- Effective planning and monitoring
- Ability to manage resources
- Numerically strong
- Good communicator / motivator
- Project and programme experience
- MS Projects experience
- Association for Project Management (APM) qualification
- PRINCE2 certification
At RSM, inclusion and diversity are central to our values. We have an authentic focus on intentional inclusion, enabling our people to feel they can bring their whole self to work and ensuring everyone feels supported, respected and confident to make a valuable contribution.
To find out more, please visit our Diversity and Inclusion page on our Careers Website.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.