IT Audit Internship (m/f)
What if your curiosity could help build the world we all imagine?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.The opportunity: your next adventure awaits
As an IT Risk & Assurance professional within the IT Audit team, you will be working closely with both internal and external clients and help them in a diversified portfolio of engagement types. A significant component of your work will be to support the Financial Audit as a member of integrated audit teams with IT related audit work, including evaluation of a client’s IT environment, testing of IT controls and data analytics. Your work will also include providing advisory services to a broad range of clients, in areas such as cybersecurity, IT strategy, business continuity planning, IT Governance and IT service management, information systems requirements analysis, and technology-related regulatory compliance.
What we look for
- Currently studying Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business or other appropriate academic majors
- Have interest in process and system efficiency, IT controls, transforming the way technology supports organization to increase their performance and maximize their return on investment
- Be organized but also flexible, and able to tackle several challenges and manage several tasks
- Be proactive, eager to learn and grow, and with strong communication and interpersonal skills both internally and in client facing situations
- Fluent language skills in English. French and/or German will be considered an asset
What’s in it for you
What you can expect
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.