Manager, Funds Transfer Pricing and Liquidity Reporting
"At CommBank we are proud to support flexibility, let's discuss what this means for you"
See yourself in our team
Treasury Finance is responsible for Funds Transfer Pricing, IRRBB and Liquidity Reporting, Treasury Product Control, Desk Finance and Treasury Performance reporting, Hedge Accounting and Offshore Treasury Support. As such the team is responsible for the:
Group’s funds transfer pricing process to allocate cost of funds (COF) and worth of funds (WOF)
Group’s IRRBB and Liquidity Reporting process including daily, monthly and quarterly internal and external reporting as well as controls and data integrity checks
Do work that matters
Contribute to and manage daily funds transfer pricing and liquidity reporting processes ensuring quality reports and cost of funds/worth of funds outcomes through:
Execute daily exception reports and action corrections,
Resolve any production issues in a timely manner and ensure on time data delivery,
Ensure all business rules and configurations are up to date and accurate,
Understand reporting outcomes and how they impact business decisions,
Perform variance analysis and clearly explain movements;
- Perform regular deep dive reviews to gain insights into various business models and the accuracy of Transfer Pricing and Liquidity policy application;
- Contribute to the development of effective controls and review framework;
- Liaise with Treasury IT to progress the resolution of data quality issues and manage a the pipeline of GTRS defects and change requests;
- Champion further automation and utilize new technologies that deliver productivity benefits;
- Promote a high performance culture and provide excellent customer service e.g. Business Plan & Culture Plan initiatives
- Seek new business opportunities for Services in other BUs
We’re interested in hearing from people who have
- CPA / CA Qualified
- A deep understanding of banking products, balance sheet management and treasury/finance systems
- Significant background and technical accounting experience with transfer pricing, liquidity reporting and market risk concepts
- Commercial awareness and advanced business partnering abilities.
- Strong ability to analyze & solve complex problems involving transactions spanning multiple Business Units.
- Ability to form sound working relationships and influence people.
- Effective communication & advanced interpersonal skills to meet customer, function and Group needs;
- Strong ability to identify current and potential issues in the management reporting and analysis outputs and to devise & implement appropriate policy and process improvements in response.
- Familiarity with Murex, PeopleSoft, GTRS, Essbase preferred and strong Excel & Database query skills
- Risk Mindset – All CommBank employees are expected to proactively identify and understand, openly discuss and act on current and future risks.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We're aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.Advertising End Date: 29/04/2021For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.