Fund Accounting - Assistant Manager
Live Organization Values and Self discipline
- Demonstrates transparency and takes ownership for resolving problems
- Ensure 100% adherence to organization guidelines and procedures. (Zero Tolerance - Clear desk policy adherence, Transport NO Show, Kronos updation for self and drive it for the team, Proper Workday management)
- 100% adherence to compliance and control framework (review SOP, checklists, change management etc)
- Discuss on all errors within the team in a timely manner in the same month (peak periods) or fortnightly and address those with a proper action plan
- Make sure all the issues get addressed / escalated as per escalation matrix and client on timely basis.
- All issues identified during processing properly documented and updated in relevant MIS. - On same day in Tracker
- Demonstrate STATE STREET values in all engagements and work ethics.
- Demonstrate individual contribution to increasing the quality and productivity of Operations by driving the OE Standards and Behaviors in your day to day processes
Delivers Results and Drive Client values
- Meeting deadlines, revised deadlines set during urgent requirements also establishes an effective business plan that is aligned to broader business objectives
- Deliver an excellent service by meeting the monthly SLAs and other agreed STATE STREET targets– 99.9% Accuracy and 98.5% on Timeliness. Stretch target – 100% on Accuracy and 100% on Timeliness.
- Ensure Monthly Check-In's are performed, and discussions done Monthly with respective team members and with manager on priorities. (Documented)
- Participate in team/department floor wide initiatives and encourage team as well.
- All the MIS reports are updated on timely basis and review should be completed 1 day in advance for weekly report and within 3 days after Month end for Monthly report (as applicable)
- All the communication and mails get addressed within reasonable time and are not left unattended. (other than open issues) – Response on same day and if received after working hours, within 2 hours from beginning of next working day
- Work on developing process & domain knowledge and providing superior advice and solutions.
- Ensure Leave planning as per defined protocols i.e. evenly spread across the year and minimal unplanned leave
Work as a Team
- Ensuring all exceptions are reviewed, chased and escalated if and when required.
- Proactive & effective communication with all stake holders on deliverables for the team.
- Maintain corporate ethics on floor with co-operative manner with other peers
Process Improvement Initiatives
- Identification of the process gaps and helps in implementing proper plan and control to ensure accurate valuation.
- Minimum 1 process enhancement initiative and its effective implementation (Documented)
- Participate in team / process wide initiatives for process improvement at least one yearly.
- Participate or lead in at least one initiatives of knowledge sharing
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.