The position reports into the Financial Controller and will partner closely with the Operations and Finance leaders for the international business. The successful candidate is expected to be a hands-on, value added team member who helps to achieve financial commitments by providing transparency to results and action plans for execution.
My client is a large FMCG brand who're part of a global, market-leading firm. They're currently experiencing a period of growth and this role/business will suit an ambitious finance professional looking to progress.
- Support business performance by providing operations financial analysis and thorough reporting of plant metrics and KPI's.
- Ensure 100% reconciliation of the balance sheet with ownership of account reconciliations pertaining to inventory, inventory reserves, deferred refurbishment costs and fixed assets monitor.
- Monthly close process by preparing journal entries, interpreting and explaining month to date, quarter to date and year to date income statement results.
- Assist in the preparation of departmental budgets, direct department flexible budgets, forecasts and monthly oversight of actual results.
- Support the FC in executing all aspects of financial management, internal controls, SOX requirements.
- 4+ years financial analysis experience.
- Strong SAP experience desirable but not essential.
- Strong cost accounting background in a manufacturing environment desirable
- Self-motivated and have a strong attention to detail. Able to translate functional or business needs into financial goals.
- Demonstrated project coordination and problem solving skills.
The successful candidate will receive a salary circa £35k with flex and excellent company benefits including support with ACCA/CIMA.