This rapidly growing Manufacturing and Production business are looking for a highly ambitious and driven individual to join them and support the growth and strategy plans. The Finance Analyst will provide detailed analysis and reports to internal stakeholders alongside driving the budget and forecasting processes for the business. A highly rewarding role with excellent growth development opportunities.
This Cambridge based Manufacturing and Production business are able to provide excellent career development and growth and are looking for a Finance Analyst who embodies this ethos. Working within the developing and driven Cambridge based team the environment will be extremely rewarding for the successful individual.
The Finance Analyst will be responsible for:
- The consolidation of actuals, budgets and forecasts
- The continued development of the business systems and processes, driving efficiency's being the central focus
- Monthly management accounts production and corresponding commentary
- Consolidation of the monthly cash flow forecasts
- Business partnering with key internal stakeholders, providing details financial support through weekly forecasts and meetings
- Stock and cost analysis for the business
- Supporting the development of existing team members alongside senior leadership
The successful candidate for the Finance Analyst will be:
- Actively pursuing their ACCA/CIMA qualification
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and in-depth knowledge of multiple systems
- An ambitious and driven individual confident of supporting key business stakeholders and driving key business strategy
- Previous experience in a Manufacturing and Production or similar industry
- Able to demonstrate experience within consolidations and detailed analysis
The successful candidate for the Finance Analyst will be joining a market leading business working from their Cambridge office. A challenging but extremely rewarding environment awaits, alongside a highly competitive salary and benefits package for the successful individual.