At Chiene + Tait (“C+T”), the success of our business is founded on being able to recruit the best people, who share our values and are driven to make a positive impact. As a result, we are recognised as a market leader and a firm that creates real and lasting value for our clients. We provide you with opportunities to drive change and make a difference.
We have an opportunity for a full time Accounts Assistant to join our Accounts and Business Advisory team, with flexible and remote working arrangements. This team is with our clients every step of the way, providing transactional accounting support and helping them achieve their dreams and goals.
This is your chance to develop your skills within an innovative, high-performing firm that will provide a supportive environment that is committed to its people. You will work closely with senior members of the Accounts and Business Advisory team, and other leaders of the firm.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience, preferably in a public practice accounting environment but commercial background will also be considered
- Commenced ICAS / ACCA / ICAEW qualifications
- Excellent relationship and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to manage your own portfolio of clients including workflow, communication and deadlines
- In-depth analytical skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Technology savvy
- Xero experience is considered an advantage
- Client focused and delivers with excellent communication
- Able to prioritise to meet deadlines and the needs of the business
C+T brings together more than 140 specialists providing a wide range of high-quality professional services. Headquartered in the heart of Edinburgh’s city centre, we also have an office in Inverness and virtual offices in Glasgow and London. As members of a globally connected network of more than 175 firms in 83 countries, we bring world-class capabilities and high-quality services to clients, and a fantastic workplace culture and global opportunity to our people.
You will have the opportunity to join a leading professional services firm along with professional learning and development opportunities tailored to you and your career goals.