Senior Accounting Specialist
Position: Senior Accounting Specialist
Seniority: Associate Level- Full Time
Industry: Construction Materials
Department: Financial Affairs Department
Who are we?
We are one of the group companies of Kibar Holding founded in 1990 in Tuzla. We are leading the sandwich panel market in Turkey and are one of the biggest players in the global market.
We are proud of…
- Today, our production capacity has reached to 22.5 million m2 /year with our facilities in Tuzla, Balıkesir, Iskenderun and Jordan.
- We earned worldwide accepted certificates like FM, LPCB, UL GREENGUARD, GOST, and SEPRO.
- We export to more than 89 countries and we are on the fast track to be a global player in the sector.
- Our company provides superior quality application services with a good quality, safe and fire resistant product range to both our domestic and international customers.
We are looking for...
- Has 3-4 years experience in accounting or tax departments of manufacturing companies
- Has motivation to boost their career in multinational environment
- Skilled as self-motivated, self-starter and result oriented
- Has courage to work in competitive and challenging environment
We are expecting you to...
- Ensure accounting records are inline with local laws, global acceptable practices and company procedures
- Manage company VAT cycle and conduct all mandatory declarations to governmental departments.
- Support corporate income tax calculations and preparations
- Perform obligatory ledger submissions to GIB and e-Devlet on time and accurately
- Check and confirm the accuracy of e-fatura and e-arşiv documents
- Conduct accounting for raw material import process
- Support accounting department to design and enhance accounting cycles
- Be an active member for enhancement and development projects on accounting department
- being ACCA member or student will be desirable
Please apply with your CV via the form below.
Candidates should already have work and residence permits for Turkey.