Internal Audit Intern
- Tests substantively as directed to determine if organizational units are performing their financial and operational control activities cost-effectively, and in accordance with Company and unit business plans and objectives.
- Prepares work papers documenting results of the tests, and with assistance, writes formal audit comments which identify and quantify the impact on business operations.
- Work on special projects, such as creating process documentation, completing risk assessments, etc.
- Assist with process mapping risks and controls.
- Performing related work as assigned by audit management.
- Assists in performing special projects as requested by management.
- Assist Internal Audit Manager/Senior in the development of Internal Audit policies, procedures, and methodologies.
- Works with Internal Audit team to develop corrective actions for identified observations and works with stakeholders to implement those actions.
Please apply with your CV via the form below, and please answer these questions in your cover letter:
- What did you score in Audit and Assurance (ACCA) exam?
- How good are you at using Microsoft Excel and Document?
- What do you do best?
- What is your ideal job?