I am currently working with an excellent, well established business in the Burton area who are looking for two finance assistant on a 6 month fixed term contract - with the chance of it being extended or made permanent.
My Client is one of the largest within its sector and they have a new and exciting opportunity to join their fast paced, dynamic team.
They are looking for someone who is available straight away - or someone with a short notice period (around 2 - 4 weeks).
· Reporting to the Assistant Accountant
· Preparation of Customer weekly reports and KPIs
· Completion of weekly and month end accounts, balance sheets and open book Balance Sheet reconciliations
· Assist with data gathering to support annual budget and quarterly forecasts
· Posting journals including payroll and prepayment & accruals
· Provide accurate data to strict weekly and monthly deadlines
· Raise purchase orders for suppliers when required
· Raise sales ledger invoices when required
· Maintain financial & non-financial data accurately
· Collation of information from operational areas
· Generating system reports for use in financial analysis
· Assist in the process of payroll checking & authorising
· Provide support to other members of the finance team
· Ad hoc project work as required
I am looking for somebody that is driven. hard working and a real team player.
The ideal candidate will also have:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure
- AAT Qualified or studying towards
- Experience with Excel
Although this is a FTC it is a fantastic opportunity to work for a leading company and has the potential to become a permanent role.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity and the chance to progress then this is the role for you.
They are offering a salary of between £22,000 - £26,000 depending on experience.
The client are looking for someone to ASAP so please give me a call for more information.